Visitors must possess at least one valid picture identification at the time of the visit.
Valid picture identification (ID) shall be one of the following:
- Valid Driver's License
- Military ID
- Passport Pictured identification (ID) issued by either a state of federal government entity
Rules for Visiting from the Lobby:
- Visitors must be Telmate Verified. You can create your account using the kiosk in the lobby, or online through this website.
- No more than two people from an inmate’s list may visit at a time.
- Visitors may visit more than one inmate per day.
- Visitors less than 18 years of age must be an immediate family member (brother, sister, son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter, grandson, granddaughter, etc.) of the inmate, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is on the inmate’s visitation list.
- Only two children under 18 years of age will be allowed to visit with an inmate.
- Children must be watched and controlled at all times or the visit will be terminated.
- Visitors will not be permitted to take any tobacco products, flammable products, food, drink or candy, cellular phone, electronic devices, or other similar items into the visitation booth. These items must be secured in a locker.
Proper attire is required at all times. If proper attire is not worn, your visitation privilege will be suspended.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only one layer of clothing is allowed. Blouses or sweaters worn over tank tops or camisoles are NOT allowed. Sweaters worn over appropriate shirts will need to be removed before visiting.
- Females needing a bra are required to wear one, however clothing with proper support is permissible.
Inappropriate attire is defined as the following, but not limited to:
- Halter tops or swimwear (midriff shall be covered)
- Tube top, sleeveless dresses, tank tops or tops with spaghetti straps
- Revealing dresses, blouses, or tops (including see-thru garments)
- Spandex or extremely tight fitting jeans, pants or shorts
- Shorts or skirts that are cut higher than two inches above the knee
- NO hoods, hats, do-rags or scarfs
- NO jackets or coats of any type
Visitation is a PRIVILEGE and may be refused or terminated due to the actions or behaviors of either the visitor or the inmate.